Monday, August 2, 2010

The Sky Crawlers

Alright I just finished watching The Sky Crawlers (a movie involving planes and war) and I enjoyed it. Though basically the movie is social commentary on a variety of topics. The backgrounds looked beautiful, but the characters left a lot to be desired and the voice acting could've used a lot more enthusiasm. To get the full experience of the movie though you HAVE TO stick around for the minute or two of the movie that is AFTER the credits otherwise you miss out big time. At first I was like this is the worst ending ever, but then I fast forwarded to after the credits and I was like WOAH what? It's a mind trip I'll tell you what. I don't like giving spoilers away so I won't say anything, but there are parts of the movie you could sleep through and not miss a beat. That being said I'd still recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment